Area Manager for Delhi
Posted at 24 Oct in
No. Of Job Openings- 1
Profile – Area Manager
Job Location – Delhi, India
Wage Type – Salaried
Duties & Responsibilities-
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Explain the business concept, project completion steps and Display merchandise with appealing visual effects.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Design, develop and execute the company’s sales strategies and methods in order to maximize furniture sales.
- Transfer the customer requirement and ideas to interior and furniture designer team to develop the layout and final design of the project.
- Work with designer team to complete the designing as per schedule date.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customer.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Plan, organize and direct all activities as required for completion of project.
- Ensure that project activities are consistent with the project requirements.
- Ensure the project meets targets, budgets and time lines of all deliverables.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Ensuring payment and debt recovery
- Formulate and perform the sales policies and objectives within the company
- Analyze and develop strategies to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Handle all field and indoor sales activities within and out of station.
Experienced from Furniture Industry/ Corporate Sales
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Command over English – both Spoken and Written.
- Local language knowledge
- Non-colloquial Hindi language conversation.
- Strong in communication and presentation – both Spoken and Written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business etiquettes.
- Professionalism in Appearance and attitude