Site Supervisor For Bangalore and Mumbai Location
We are looking for a trustworthy, take-charge individual to join our growing business as a site supervisor. The role of a site supervisor has broad responsibilities, from managing staff and overseeing projects, to maintaining safety protocols and implementing site procedures. Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible, and team-focused and must have the ability to see big-picture concepts and a talent for developing innovative concepts and design elements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site procedures.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Accomplishes resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to procedures.
- The site project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing, allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems, evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards.
Requirements and Qualification
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or relevant field.
· Years of prior experience in managerial or supervisory roles.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven leadership skills with a large and diverse workforce, Strong project management abilities
- Ability to nurture effective professional relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Confidence to thrive under pressure, Professional demeanor and attitude.
Quality Management, Supervision, Managing Profitability, Attention to Detail, Vendor coordination, fitting and installation, Interior work, Site team management.
Year of Experience
2 – 5 Years