A heritage listed praiect presenting a challenge where the ambience was ta be sensitive ta the building and surrounds.
A heritage listed praiect presenting a challenge where the ambience was ta be sensitive ta the building and surrounds. The Library ticked all the boxes with an elegant and visual appearance whilst achieving a practical and functional shelving configuration. The use of eye level display shelves vastly improves item circulation for the library.
Timber/metal combination shelving with optional plinth and bay end panels, offering functionality with added display options such as Slatwall, face out display shelves and in-built signage solutions. Ideal for fiction/non-fiction book collections with a combination of spine out and face out display.
Features & Benefits of Expressions Shelving
- Timber carcass with metal shelving system
- Uses Civom standard shelves
- Flat or sloped bracket options
- Optional plinths to create added aesthetics and to conceal castors
- Hybrid variations available to create the look you desire
- Static heights from 900mm to 2300mm
- Mobile heights from 900mm to 1800mm